Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company, with a growing club of 25,000+ customers including startups, universities and Fortune 500 firms. We’re motivated by excellent quality, and proud to have received a 97% satisfaction rating from our customers.
That’s because, to us, each day is a chance to grow. As a team, we continuously inspire each other to learn new and better ways to make an impact. We own our jobs proudly – our leaders don’t hold our hands, but they’re in our corner whenever we ask for help – and our environment is flexible and remote-first.
Kinsta is hiring for a Sales Engineer who will be the technical voice for our sales department when communicating with our prospective clients. You will collaborate with the account executives, answering technical questions, advising on best practices, communicating Kinsta’s benefits and value. You will be an important part to the success of Kinsta and the sales lifecycle. You will report directly to the Director of Sales operations.
What You Will Do:
- You will provide technical support to the sales team, prospects, and customers throughout the sales process.
- Become knowledgeable with Kinsta’s products and communicate this with potential clients to solve their challenges.
- Communicate with leads directly by email or video calls and other potential platforms.
- Respond to security questionnaires, coordinating with other teams.
- Communicate client needs to the Product team for future product enhancements.
- Create custom plans and proposals for our sales team to increase conversion rates with potential leads.
- Collaborate with executive team members to improve the Sales Engineering processes at a global level.
What You Bring To The Table:
- 3-5 years of experience in the PaaS industry
- Solid technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent English verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills.
- Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
- Flexible and remote-first environment.
- Annual remote expense budget.
- Flexible PTO.
- Paid parental leave.
- Annual professional development budget: available after one year with Kinsta.
- Sabbatical: available after three years with Kinsta (and every three years thereafter).
- Location-specific healthcare benefits (includes vision and dental) for employees hired in the USA, UK and Hungary.
- Pension plan for employees hired in the UK, and 401k contributions for employees hired in the USA.
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.